Sexual Health Dorset is composed of three Sexual Health Service NHS providers in Dorset (Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust, Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospital, and Dorset County Hospital) who provide contraceptive and sexual health services across the county.
Our services include:
• Information and advice about sexual health,
• Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections,
• Pregnancy testing and advice,
• Psychosexual Service,
•Working Woman’s project,
• Sex and Relationship Education Service,
• Early Medical Termination Service,
• Provision of emergency hormonal contraception,
• Information and advice about contraception methods,
• Management of complex genito-urinary conditions,
• LGBT outreach clinic (Over The Rainbow in Bournemouth),
• Management of thrush and other genital problems,
• Management of pelvic pain,
• Follow-up and testing after sexual assault,
• Hepatitis B vaccination,
• HPV vaccination.
These health services are available at various locations across Dorset. Please note: not all services are available at each location.