Genital Conditions leaflets
Sexual Assault Leaflet
General help and advice
Help and advice for patients about specific genital conditions
HIV specific Information
- AIDSmap- Information on HIV medication, treatment and research, plus links to other websites.
- AVERT- UK AIDS Statistics as well as good selection of publications.
- British HIV Association
- HIV i-base- HIV treatment information for healthcare professionals and HIV-positive people.
- National AIDS Trust
- Positively Women- Information on women and HIV for service users, staff and general public.
- Terrence Higgins Trust- National Gateway to HIV services, support and information.
LGBT Related Information
- Disrespect Nobody - consent, sexting and personal boundaries
- Dorset Youth Association - Dorchester Youth Service
- Health Talk- all health issues, not just sex!
- The Hide Out- to help children and young people understand Domestic Violence
- Hope Again- part of CRUSE, the bereavement service to help when someone close to you dies.
- National Youth Agency
- The Rendezvous – Sherborne Youth Service
- CAMHS- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
- Chat Health - Text your School Nursing Team