Service leaflets and posters
- Contraceptive and Sexual Health Business Cards
- Dorset Working Womens Project Business Cards - PS
- Dorset Working Womens Project Business Card - KJ
- Dorset Working Womens Project Poster
- Early Medical Termination Business Cards
- Early Medical Termination Posters
- Sexual Health Dorset registration form
- Are you a GP or Pharmacy? You can order extra business cards and leaflets with information about Sexual Health Dorset using this form.
Useful Clinical Links
- British HIV Association
- Clinical Knowledge Summaries - NICE
- Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- Public Health - For up to date info on local STI and other data, outbreaks, vaccination shortages, downloadable slides for presentations, patient info leaflets, travel advice for patients.
HIV specific Information
- Aids map - Provides conference news, patient information leaflets, research updates, multilingual resources.
- British Association for Sexual Health and HIV - All STI investigation and management guidelines. Latest PESPE guidelines from 2015 which show it’s not as commonly used anymore! Conference and learning opportunities.
- British HIV Association - The latest management guidelines for HIV testing and treatment, management of pregnant women, opportunistic infections and TB/hepatitis co-infection. Reference site and had conference updates and presentations for interested parties.
- Children's HIV Association - Children’s and parent’s HIV site with patient friendly sections on talking to young people about HIV and testing/disclosure.
- HIV drug interactions - an amazing website for up to date HIV drug interactions with commonly used non HIV drugs. This is included in all our HIV patient letters; downloadable onto desktop and really easy to use.
Contraception and Family Planning
Contraception during COVID-19 outbreak