Dorset HealthCare are a foundation trust which provide a wide range of integrated health services including across Dorset including:
- Community hospitals and the minor injuries units
- Community and inpatient mental health services
- Specialist learning disability services
- Community integrated service, including: speech and language therapy, diabetes education, safeguarding children, sexual health service, wheelchair services, addiction services, podiatry, health visitors, school nursing, end of life care, district nurses, dermatology, orthopaedics, community brain injury services and audiology.
Our Sexual Health Service has two main hubs at The Junction in Bournemouth and Trinity Street, Dorchester, with smaller satellite clinics across Dorset. The service provides the following services:
- Contraceptive information and advice,
- Emergency contraception,
- Pregnancy testing,
- Chlamydia screening and treatment,
- Asymptomatic testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI's) including advice and information of where to get specialist treatment,
- Psychosexual Medicine,
- Dorset Working Women’s Project,
- Sexual Health Promotion,
- Targeted Outreach Service,
- Early Medical Termination Service.
Please note: not all services are available at each clinic location in Dorset.