The Department of Sexual Health (DoSH) at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital is responsible for the provision of specialist sexual health services for the residents of Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding region.
Services provided at Bournemouth Hospital
- We welcome patients aged from 13 to 113
- Open Access, self-referral service
- Online and SMS (“text”) booking available for same day service
- Free testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Same-day HIV Testing Service
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A and B
- Management of HIV
- PReP – advice and monitoring
- PEPSE – assessment, provision and follow up
- Consultant Led Referral Clinics for Complex Genito-Urinary Conditions
How to access our services
For the Same Day Service:
- Go to our website https://sds-booking.rbch.nhs.uk
- or text the following number 07537 404253 with: BMTHM for male clinic slot, BMTHF for female clinic slot and then follow the instructions.
- Call us at 01202 704644, option 1
When you arrive at the clinic, if you haven't been before or your details have altered since your last visit, will be asked to fill in a registration form. You may want to complete this at home before you come in and bring in with you. Don't worry if there are sections you don't understand, ask the reception staff when you attend
Where and when are the clinics held?
Visit our clinic page to find your local clinic.